UKC

WINTER GEAR! Arc'teryx,B3s,Down,Rab,G12s & More!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Jack Finney 12 Dec 2012
premier post photo
I'm having a fairly substantial clearout of gear that either doesn't get enough use or I have doubled up on. All gear is top quality and I have priced to be favourable to buyer and seller alike, not just to make money. I'm based in Leek, Staffordshire (near the Roaches) if you want to try boots on etc...

Bank transfer is the way forward. I have bought and sold items on the forums for the past few years and have (thankfully) never had any problems so please get in contact with confidence. Items are priced with shipping included and will require a signature on delivery.

Photos of the gear can be found here. http://www.flickr.com/photos/59153379@N02/

Arcteryx Atom SV Hoody Large. Red. Excellent condition. Recently purchased from a fellow UKC'er but didn't get on with it.£100

Mountain Equipment Helium 800 Sleeping Bag. Orange. Stanfard Length. Same spec as current model, just a different colour. Excellent 4 season bag slept in ONCE with a liner, too warm for my needs. £165

MSR Whisperlite with all accessories and storage bag, aswell as a Large fuel bottle. Excellent condition. £50

Arcteryx Alpha LT. Large. Squid Ink. Perfect condition, recently purchased from a fellow UKC'er but prefer my Rab Latok. £100

Mountain Hardwear Drystein Jacket. Large. Blue. Dry Q Elite Waterproof Fabric. Excellent Hardshell in perfect condition, only worn a couple of times. £120

Mountain Hardwear Snowtastic Jacket. Large. Black. DryQ Elite fabric. Snowsports oriented Hardshell, but would be a fine Winter climbing piece for those who run cool. Perfect condition. £110

Rab Storm Bivi Bag. Red. As new, never used. £45

Scarpa Freney XT GTX. Size 46. With Scarpa thermal footbeds. Sadly too big for me. Used for a dozen or so outings and in good condition - see the photos! Brand new Sportiva laces fitted. £120

Scarpa Cumbre Size 45. Brand new never worn, slightly too small for me. (Recently procured size 45.5 boots!) £130

Rab Neutrino Endurance Down Jacket. Large. Electric Blue. Good condition, one tear to the bottom underside of the jacket covered with duck tape - hardly noticeable. £110

Rab Generator Alpine Jacket. Large. Red. Used but excellent condition. £85

Inov8 Racepro 18 Rucksack with Horizontal Bladder. Good clean condition, hardly used. New drinking tube fitted. £45

Grivel G12 Crampons. Have seen light duties so good condition. Complete with unmolested anti balling plates, standard and asymetrical bars. £90

Grivel Air Tech Evolution Ice Axe. In very good condition, just a few light scratches. £70

Petzl Charlet Moser Pulsar straight axes (pair). With lockdown leashes. Fantastic condition barely used. With Charlet lockdown leashes. Great for beginners. £75

Petzl Multi Hook Abakalov threader £10

DMM Alpine Trousers. Large. Need a new fly zip fitting, a few small tcrampon tears. £10

DMM Aero Snapgates. 2Nr. £8 the pair.

DMM Aero Screwgates. 2Nr. £12 the pair.

Wild Country Country Synergy Lite Screwgates. 2Nr. £14 the pair.

DMM Shield Snapgates. 2Nr. £25 for all 5.

DMM 1-5 Peenuts. £23 for the set.

And finallly...a Commencal Ramones Cromo hardtail mountain bike. Recently buiild up with lots of new parts. Great fun but selling to fund a touring bike. £350 pickup only.

Thanks for looking. You can contact me on here, or email direct: jacktfinneyATgmailDOTcom

Link to pictures again: http://www.flickr.com/photos/59153379@N02/
 Whitty2012 12 Dec 2012
In reply to Jack Finney: yhm
 dregsy 12 Dec 2012
In reply to Jack Finney: I'll take axes and have mailed you.

Cheers Craig
OP Jack Finney 12 Dec 2012
In reply to Jack Finney:

Petzl Pulsar axes, Cumbres and ME Helium Sleeping bag are sold pending payment.

Also a couple of typos: - DMM Alpine trousers should read Rab Alpine Trousers, - The Arcteryx Alpha LT should read Alpha SL.

Cheers
 ewanthomson 13 Dec 2012
In reply to Jack Finney: YHM regarding peenuts
 02jmmoran 13 Dec 2012
In reply to Jack Finney:

Interested in the mountain hardware snowtastic. See Facebook.
 Denni 13 Dec 2012
In reply to 02jmmoran:

Jack, sent you a message. Den
OP Jack Finney 13 Dec 2012
In reply to Jack Finney:

MSR Whisperlite SOLD

Rab Neutrino Down Jacket SOLD

Scarpa Cumbres SOLD
 gunilla 13 Dec 2012
In reply to Jack Finney: PM'd you about the crampons
In reply to Jack Finney:

Mountain Hardwear Snowtastic SOLD
 Cameron94 13 Dec 2012
In reply to Jack Finney: YgM!
 Jayhigh 13 Dec 2012
In reply to Jack Finney:

Yhm re Grivel axe.
In reply to Jack Finney:

Pulsar axes SOLD
Mountain Equipment Helium 800 SOLD

wilkie14c 14 Dec 2012
In reply to Jack Finney:
Jack the RAB Alpine pants in large, what sort of waist size in inches are they? I'll take em if they fit me!
 Bish 14 Dec 2012
In reply to Jack Finney:
Yhm re dmm shield snapgates
OP Jack Finney 14 Dec 2012
In reply to blanchie14c:
I would say a comfortable 34", and an uncomfortable 36". Hope that helps.
 DWilliamson 14 Dec 2012
In reply to Jack Finney:

What length is the Grivel Evo axe?
 wilkie14c 15 Dec 2012
In reply to Jack Finney:
> (In reply to blanchie14c)
> I would say a comfortable 34", and an uncomfortable 36". Hope that helps.

does indeed help, sound like they'll fit like a glove - shame really, I wanted trousers!

How you want paying mate, PP? Bank Trans?

Gene00 15 Dec 2012
In reply to Jack Finney:
hi Jack .

Is the Grivel Air Tech stil for sale?

cheers

James

gjcooper01@gmail.com
OP Jack Finney 15 Dec 2012
In reply to blanchie14c:
Good stuff! Bank transfer please. Send me an email and i'll pick it up tomorrow evening - in the wilds of Wales at the moment!
OP Jack Finney 15 Dec 2012
In reply to Gene00:
Grivel axe still available. It's 57cm. Send me an email if you're keen and i'll pick then up tomorrow evening.

Cheers all!
OP Jack Finney 16 Dec 2012
In reply to Jack Finney:

DMM Shield Snapgates SOLD

Rab Neutrino Endurance Down Jacket is STILL AVAILABLE
 gingerking 16 Dec 2012
In reply to Jack Finney: are the freneys still available?
OP Jack Finney 17 Dec 2012
In reply to gingerking: Yes the Freneys are still Available - i've emailed you.
In reply to Jack Finney:

Arc'teryx Alpha SL SOLD

Rab Alpine Trousers SOLD

Everything else is still available!
 02jmmoran 17 Dec 2012
In reply to Jack Finney: Jacket arrived promptly and as described. Cheers!
 alastairbegley 17 Dec 2012
In reply to Jack Finney:
is the air tech evo the hammer or adze version?
In reply to Foxy:

Adze
In reply to Jack Finney:

Here's a summary of what's left:

Arcteryx Atom SV Hoody Large. Red. Excellent condition. Recently purchased from a fellow UKC'er but didn't get on with it.£100

Mountain Hardwear Drystein Jacket. Large. Blue. Dry Q Elite Waterproof Fabric. Excellent Hardshell in perfect condition, only worn a couple of times. £120

Rab Neutrino Endurance Down Jacket. Large. Electric Blue. Good condition, one tear to the bottom underside of the jacket covered with duck tape - hardly noticeable. £110

Rab Generator Alpine Jacket. Large. Red. Used but excellent condition. £85

Inov8 Racepro 18 Rucksack with Horizontal Bladder. Good clean condition, hardly used. New drinking tube fitted. £45

Grivel G12 Crampons. Have seen light duties so good condition. Complete with unmolested anti balling plates, standard and asymetrical bars. £90

Grivel Air Tech Evolution Ice Axe. In very good condition, just a few light scratches. £70

Scarpa Freney XT GTX. Size 46. With Scarpa thermal footbeds. Sadly too big for me. Used for a dozen or so outings and in good condition - see the photos! Brand new Sportiva laces fitted. £120

Petzl Multi Hook Abakalov threader £10

The bike.

Jam3012 18 Dec 2012
Mailed you about the Rab generator.

Thanks
OP Jack Finney 18 Dec 2012
In reply to Jack Finney:

Grivel Air Tech Axe SOLD

Whitty2012 18 Dec 2012
In reply to Jack Finney: Have received the Cumbres, in great nick as advertised. Well packaged and prompt. Will get many seasons wear out of these bad boys, cheers!
OP Jack Finney 18 Dec 2012
In reply to Whitty2012:

You're welcome!

I'm keen to get rid of the rest of the gear, get in touch if you're interested.
 aldo56 18 Dec 2012
In reply to Jack Finney: Yhm regarding the Aero screwgates.
OP Jack Finney 20 Dec 2012
In reply to Jack Finney:

Rab Generator Alpine SOLD

G12's and Petzl Multi Hook are sold pending payment.

Here's what's left:

The bike
OP Jack Finney 20 Dec 2012
In reply to Jack Finney:

G12s sale fell through so still available!
OP Jack Finney 21 Dec 2012
In reply to Jack Finney:

Mountain Hardwear Drystein Jacket SOLD
 wilkie14c 21 Dec 2012
In reply to Jack Finney:
alpine pants arrived today, fit perfectly and far better than expected! Bargain

Cheers Jack
OP Jack Finney 22 Dec 2012
In reply to blanchie14c:
You're quite welcome mate!

G12's are also SOLD

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...