UKC

Bosigran ba#tard

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 efrance24234 16 Aug 2016
To the bell end who has taken a dump at the base of the crag, our rope now has a few new middle markers, that can even be used by the blind due to the smell.
Thanks xx
 Bulls Crack 16 Aug 2016
In reply to efrance24234:

Did you not see them doing it?
 toad 16 Aug 2016

speak to Tall Clare, she might lend you her dog....
 birdie num num 16 Aug 2016

Soz for that. ...I'd had six pints of Doom Bar and a Vesta Curry. I'd got a tortoises head and just couldn't wait
 Bobling 16 Aug 2016

They passed through the Dewerstone on the way down to Cornwall and did the same a bit upstream from the bottom of the buttress with Central Grove et al on. Was a pleasant suprise for me and my five year old when we were scrambling up the stream bank. No attempt to dig a hole or cover it or anything just curled it out right by the watercourse and went on their merry way. Grrrr.
 Brass Nipples 16 Aug 2016

Turdus expelitus

jon 16 Aug 2016
In reply to Bobling:

> just curled it out right by the watercourse and went on their merry way. Grrrr.

More convenient for the bidet facilities.

Kevster 16 Aug 2016

The phantom cra**er also was at Wintours the other weekend.
 Nigel Coe 17 Aug 2016

I once found a turd at Swanage, on the belay ledge of Bottomless Buttress. Seemed quite apt.
 climbwhenready 17 Aug 2016
In reply to Bobling:

I love the idea that there's one guy doing this all over the country
 ChrisBrooke 17 Aug 2016
In reply to climbwhenready:

"have weak sphincter and a low moral character, will travel...."
 pebbles 17 Aug 2016
In reply to Nigel Coe:
large turd at start of Amorican last year. 1 metre from waters edge, what on earth was the excuse?
Post edited at 11:19
Rigid Raider 17 Aug 2016

Surely this isn't new? Adrenaline causes bowel movements, it has always been so. I remember reading a similar complaint in a club journal back in the seventies. Perhaps the internet is just giving people the opportunity to compare notes.
 Rob Exile Ward 17 Aug 2016
In reply to Rigid Raider:

'Adrenaline causes bowel movements.' Yes in extreme cases it may - loss of bowel control and all that if you're being asked to go over a trench into machine gun fire - but if you're that scared even before you've set foot on a crag, maybe you should think about another activity. Like watching TV.

There really isn't any excuse for adults cr*pping all over the place. None whatsoever. 10 times worse than dropping litter.
 pebbles 17 Aug 2016
In reply to Rob Exile Ward:
if it was that scary, they would have shat their trousers, not left a neat coil beside the route. and if they had time to drop their kecks and squat, they had time to hang their messy arse over the sea before shouting "bombs away"
 Postmanpat 17 Aug 2016

> 'Adrenaline causes bowel movements.' Yes in extreme cases it may - loss of bowel control and all that if you're being asked to go over a trench into machine gun fire - but if you're that scared even before you've set foot on a crag, maybe you should think about another activity.
>
Well my mate who used to onsight bold E6 and thinks of the Lleyn Peninsular as pretty much a sports crag usually needs to disappear into the bushes or around the headland before an E3 or above ! Very tidy though
In reply to Rigid Raider:

> Surely this isn't new? Adrenaline causes bowel movements, it has always been so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHVLdhXqmU0&t=65s
 starbug 17 Aug 2016

You can add Horned Crag on Lliwedd to the list, third ledge up!

"Discovered" under a moss blanket. Fortunately rock shoes clean easier than rope.
 Babika 17 Aug 2016
In reply to starbug:

In the Top Trumps game I think the one I found halfway up the slab on Troutdale Pinnacle wins.

I had to arrange gear right over to one side to keep the rope out of it
 pebbles 17 Aug 2016

and if someone knows they have a particular problem they should carry a trowel and poop before starting or something. FFS why are we even having to discuss this, is it too much to expect that adults are potty trained?
 ActionSte 17 Aug 2016
In reply to climbwhenready:

Beware the Phantom Sh*tter
 mbh 17 Aug 2016

Try going for a run and see how far you get. Rarely more than 5 miles in my case, trench warfare or not.

> There really isn't any excuse for adults cr*pping all over the place. None whatsoever. 10 times worse than dropping litter.

Rigid Raider 17 Aug 2016

On a more serious note I remember reading an account of a military coup that happened suddenly somewhere like Abidjan or Monrovia; shooting broke out and the correspondent noted that all over the street were piles of poo left as citizens shat themselves in terror.
 Rob Exile Ward 18 Aug 2016
In reply to mbh:

I've be been running for 50 odd years and never needed to, not once. Try going before you set out. Or maybe you have a problem you should see a quack about.
 Tall Clare 18 Aug 2016

If dog owners are expected to bag up and remove their dogs' poo, why aren't people doing the same with their own poo?
 bouldery bits 18 Aug 2016

I had a similar experience up at Wrynose - except I only noticed once I'd popped my bouldering pad down. A horrendous mess frankly.

If I ever find the person who did it...
 Trangia 18 Aug 2016
They've obviously run out of rock at the outdoor toilet known as Font and moved to Cornwall
Post edited at 08:35
 PATTISON Bill 18 Aug 2016

Leave no turd unstoned .

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...