UKC

Katy Whittaker on Kaluza Klein - Grit E7

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Jack Geldard 05 Mar 2008
2007 British Bouldering Champion Katy Whittaker has climbed Kaluza Klein - E7 6c. Katy was born in 1991 and has been climbing since 1997. She has recently flashed Nosferatu (E6 6b) and head-pointed Life Assurance (E6 6b) at Burbage. We spoke to her after Kaluza Klein about her next projects and who she climbs with...Read More with Photo Sequence: http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=858
 riquet 06 Mar 2008
In reply to Jack Geldard - Assistant Editor:
Well that is inspiring.
Whenever I think I am hard as nails I'll look up this post to remind myself that there are 18 something lassies that'll kick my a***e.

Good for climbing in the UK bad for my confidence.
OP Jack Geldard 06 Mar 2008
In reply to Jack Geldard - Assistant Editor: Slight mistake - Katy was born in 1989. Jack.
 GrahamD 06 Mar 2008

Also, being pedantic, the route is at Robin Hoods Stride not Cratcliffe (OK its only 200m out)
In reply to Jack Geldard - Assistant Editor: how old is she!?!?! cos it says in the article she was born in 89, 18/19 then but in the OP it says 1991, 16/17!?!? just wondering really
 galpinos 07 Mar 2008
In reply to dunkymonkey17:

Out of your league?
 TRNovice 07 Mar 2008

May I take the opportunity of congratulating Jack on his choice of photographs for this article!
In reply to galpinos: harrdeehar!! no i didnt meen it like tht!!! i was just wondering how embarressed i should feel seeings how she climbs waay better than me!! although i do console myself by remembering that she has been climbing since i was 7!!! and her dad is sam whittaker???
 Adam Long 10 Mar 2008
In reply to dunkymonkey17:

Sam is thirty! He might have been an early developer,but he wasn't a dad at 12... they are not related.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...