UKC

THE LOWDOWN: VIDEO: Adam Ondra's first 8C's

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Adam Ondra looking for new crags, Sardinia 2009, 3 kbPetr Pavlíček's christmas gift to the climbing world is a video with Adam Ondra's first 8C boulders. It was meant to be in the film, which will be available for download in a week or so, but then it would be too long.
It will be an excuse to the climbers, because they have been waiting so...

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=65719
 Fraser 24 Dec 2011
In reply to Björn Pohl - UKC:

Link not working for me....
 Puppythedog 24 Dec 2011
In reply to Fraser: ditto
 Alejandro S 24 Dec 2011
In reply to Björn Pohl - UKC: I can't wait for this movie.... I don't care what the price tag is. This will be a present for me this christmas!
 Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 25 Dec 2011

Loved it and I normally hate bouldering videos with a passion. Superb filming throughout, great music that matched the action so well, and nice to see him put up a real fight, rather than just walking up routes!

Brilliant.

Chris
 Fraser 25 Dec 2011
In reply to Chris Craggs:

Absolutely, I'm glad I came back to watch this again today, it has so much more than yesterday's version. Excellent, just excellent there is no other description. I really can't wait till the full movie release!

Oh, and Merry Christmas too!
 Carl Smethurst 25 Dec 2011

Can't wait for the full thing. Often don't bother with bouldering vids, or give up half way through, but this really grabbed me. Something very direct and close about the filming that gives me the sense of being there. And bonus - the music's great too.
 jacobjlloyd 27 Dec 2011
In reply to Björn Pohl - UKC: Massively looking forward to this. It is probably going to be the biggest selling climbing film of all time in a matter of hours...
 tom_greenwich 29 Dec 2011

Incredible climbing, will definitely be buying the full video

Terrific. Does everyone do From Dirt Grow the Flowers like that? It seems to me as though I've seen another sequence on other videos, somehow.

jcm
 doylo 29 Dec 2011
In reply to johncoxmysteriously:

You can do a lefthand exit at the lip instead of mantling direct
 jimjimjim 30 Dec 2011
In reply to Björn Pohl - UKC: Good little short. I can't wait for Mr Ondra to put his trad shoes on. I love to see him crushing some grit....one day maybe.
 OliBangbala 31 Dec 2011
In reply to Björn Pohl - UKC: has this made anyone else reeeeeeeaaaalllly want to go climbing?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...