UKC

COMPETITION: WINNER - Win a Pair of Unparallel Up Moccs

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Articles 12 Dec 2022

What do you get when you combine an unlined leather upper, an RH rubber sole, a VD rubber toe patch, a soft midsole, and a perfectly tensioned heel with a slipper fit? You get the new UP Mocc – an instant classic! This shoe is at home on virtually any terrain from thin cracks to boulder problems. When in doubt, go for the UP Mocc. Here's your chance to win a pair!

Read more

jon 15 Dec 2022
In reply to UKC Articles:

I must be missing something... can't find a consensus RRP anywhere, not even from Unparallel. Also, I'm assuming the price must be in £s, but there's actually no mention of a denomination? As I said, I must be missing something - as no one else has queried this.

jpd 15 Dec 2022
In reply to jon:

There's a link to the UK distributor (and promoter of this competition) in the first paragraph.

deepsoup 15 Dec 2022
In reply to jon:

It's unusual that the answer to the quiz question isn't right there on the page in a UKC comp - failing that if there's a link in the middle of the blurb that leads to a page prominently showing a likely answer I think most of us would probably assume that's what they're looking for.

But what would I know?  I see from the recent competitions thread that I'm one of UKC's most prolific competition losers.

jon 15 Dec 2022
In reply to jpd:

Thanks, I knew I must have missed something!

And deepsoup, I'm pretty prolific myself !

PhilMW 13 Jan 2023
In reply to jon:

I've never won once!

gribble 13 Jan 2023
In reply to deepsoup:

This is the only competition I am winning! - the run of never winning. Currently at 561.

deepsoup 16 Jan 2023
In reply to gribble:

> This is the only competition I am winning! - the run of never winning. Currently at 561.

562?

I didn't enter this one so you've extended your lead over me, er.. congratulations I guess.

In reply to gribble:

That's pretty impressive. I've done 189 and won twice, you're making me feel greedy! 

gribble 17 Jan 2023
In reply to purplemonkeyelephant:

Yep, greedy. My time is coming, glory and winning best prize of the year awaits me. Just round the corner. Nearly there... 

Michael Hood 17 Jan 2023
In reply to gribble:

Interesting, it tells me I've entered 517 comps since 22 Oct, 2015. I did win once (fleece jacket) but that was definitely well before then - what happened to all our comp entries before 2015?

steve taylor 17 Jan 2023
In reply to Michael Hood:

Same here - I've 3-4 times over the last 10+ years... but it's only showing my entries since 2015 (have won once since then - a very nice Edelrid harness. Thanks)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...