In a 10 day visit to Ceuse, the young climber managed 7 routes of 8a or above.
Buster won his category in the recent Youth Open competition at the Ratho climbing wall, Edinburgh, on the 28th of July, and has just competed in Imst, Austria in the latest round of the European Youth Cup, where he came 19th.
Buster's Ceuse holiday ticklist:
- 7c Vagabond d'Occident (o/s)
- 7c Galaxy (second go, ground up)
- 7c Corps Etranger (second go)
- 7c+ Mirage (o/s)
- 7c+ Correspondence Imaginaire (o/s)
- 7c+ Privilege Du Serpent (second go)
- 7c+ Tenere (second go)
- 7c+ Makash Walou
- 8a Bourinator (second go)
- 8a Carte Blanche (second go)
- 8a Petit Tom
- 8a Les Collonettes
- 8a+ Encore (second session)
- 8a+ Face De Rat (second go)
- 8b L'Ami De Tout Le Monde (second session)
More details on Buster's blog.