A superb route, perched above the steep east wall. Great positions and rock, though a bit polished in places. Start left of the main slab at a smaller slab tucked in against its edge.
1) 4a, 30m. Climb the subsidiary slab, on polished holds, to a stance on the ledge at its top.
2) 16m. Move right up a scoop onto the main slab and climb its edge to a good ledge.
3) 15m. Continue up the slab to a large flake. Belay here or just left in the open gully.
4) 35m. Climb up the gully then transfer to the rib on the left. Climb this on its left edge to a ledge.
5) 40m. Easier climbing leads to a grass terrace. Walk left to below the final rock tower.
6) 4b, 15m. Climb up past a scoop (delicate and slippery) to gain the slab above. Pull for glory over the perched block to finish! There is an oft-climbed easier alternative to the right. © Rockfax
Connoisseur's Classic Rock , North Wales Rock Graded List , Best slab climbs of the UK , Heather's Multipitch Climbs , ROCKFAX - Top 50 North Wales Climbs , Snowdonia - long routes and classic climbs , CUMC Ticklist , North wales road to ruins HVS , Ultimate HS ticklist , North Wales Super Summer Solo Ticklist , Preparation climbs for a Cuillin ridge traverse , The best the UK has to offer for mere mortals (apart from the lakes cos its always wet) , Snowdonia in Chains , "A Graded List of a Few Welsh Climbs" Aka ROGER'S LIST , The Ultimate SUMC Ticklist , Welcome to CUMC , Big Ogwen Day Out , UK Holiday Plans , George's Ultimate Easy to Mid-Grade North Wales Trad Ticklist , Mountain Rock , Big Boy Pants , 2020/21 Trips , Easy peasy Northy Weesy , Hard Rock & Other Classics , 2022 , Wales Multipitch , Dream Challenge (The BIG ONE) , R&T , Slab Dreams , No you're a punter , UKC Top 20 Climbs (Not Grit) , ROCKFAX TOP 50s upto e3 , Extreme Rock! , Ben's Trad Ticklist , Dewimpification
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents