contributed by yizong127 Sep/20 - This public ticklist has been seen 97 times
Initially thought up as a method of benchmarking our multipitch efficiency in ropework and systems -- climbing faster will not make up for bad rope management or general faffage.
- Safety always comes first, do not forgo any safe practice for sake of being faster if it brings increased (read: unnecessary) risk or danger;
- Time starts upon leaving the car/vehicle and stops when reentering; attempt times can be accumulated over multiple days;
- Climbs can be done in any order;
- No simul-climbing;
- No soloing, at least one piece of gear must be placed per pitch;
- No single-pitching, pitches can be linked but routes may not be climbed as a single pitch;
- No abseiling if it goes against the local ethics.
4 users are subscribed to this ticklist, and none have completed the full list.
Login as Existing User to subscribe, which will show the climbs you've already ticked.
|Add||Climb name||Grade||Ticks?||Height||Crag name|
|Pinnacle Buttress||VD **||774||?||The Dewerstone|
|Pinnacle Buttress Direct||HS 4a||320||?||The Dewerstone|
|Mucky Gully||D **||1526||?||The Dewerstone|
|Reverse Cleft||S 4a *||625||?||The Dewerstone|
|Colonel's Arete||VD **||1443||?||• 4||The Dewerstone|
|Colonel's Cavort||HS 4a||149||?||• 3||The Dewerstone|
|Vineyard||VS 4b||497||55m||The Dewerstone|
|Central Groove||HS 4b ***||2689||?||• 2||The Dewerstone|
|Climbers' Club Ordinary||VS 4b **||857||52m||• 3||The Dewerstone|
|Route B||HVD **||1011||?||The Dewerstone|
|Knucklecracker||HS 4a||21||?||The Dewerstone|
|Portal||S 4b||98||40m||The Dewerstone|
|Needle Arete||VD **||998||?||• 3||The Dewerstone|
|The Camel||HS 4a *||173||35m||The Dewerstone|
|THE RAVEN BUTTRESSES|
|Fly On The Wall||HS 4b **||723||35m||• 2||The Dewerstone|
|Randy||VS 4c *||46||30m||The Dewerstone|
|Armada||HS 4a||135||30m||The Dewerstone|
|20 stars||12,085||277m||• 28|