Contributed by yizong127
Sep/20 - This public ticklist has been seen 674 times
Initially thought up as a method of benchmarking our multipitch efficiency in ropework and systems -- climbing faster will not make up for bad rope management or general faffage.
- Safety always comes first, do not forgo any safe practice for sake of being faster if it brings increased (read: unnecessary) risk or danger;
- Time starts upon leaving the car/vehicle and stops when reentering; attempt times can be accumulated over multiple days;
- Climbs can be done in any order;
- No simul-climbing;
- No soloing, at least one piece of gear must be placed per pitch;
- No single-pitching, pitches can be linked but routes may not be climbed as a single pitch;
- No abseiling if it goes against the local ethics.
7 users are subscribed to this ticklist, and none have completed the full list. Login as Existing User to subscribe, which will
show the climbs
you've already ticked.