The Ultra-Sil® Dry Sack is the ideal dry sack for backpackers who need to protect their belongings from wet weather.
- Ultra-Sil® 30D siliconised high-tenacity CORDURA® nylon fabric for exceptional strength
- Ultra-Sil® fabric has a 2,000mm waterhead
- Non-wicking Hypalon roll-top closure with stiffener at the top for an improved seal
- Fully seam sealed for water resistance
- Translucent for easy visibility of contents
- Slippery finish for easy packing
- Round base in all sizes
- Available in 1, 2, 4, 8 ,13, 20 and 35 litres.
- Use: backpackers, cycling touring, travellers
Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be 'double bagged' (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.