Brand new for Spring 2018, Sea to Summit have launched the innovative Alpha Pot range and provided some key updates to their Air Sprung Sleeping Mats; some of the lightest and most versatile mats on the market.
Sea to Summit's updated sleeping mats feature a new surface material to reduce contact noise, and now all models come with a new Airstream pump sack as standard, this improves efficiency and speed of inflation. This Pump sack also doubles as a storage sack.
- Airsprung cells constructing using a dot welded pattern keeping each cell independent for maximum comformity and comfort Singl, Hybrid and Dual layer cell construction
- Ekin Platinum radiant heat reflective material
- Thermolite Insulation
- Multi-Function Valve
- Integrated Airstream pump sack and stuff sack
The lightweight and durable hard-anodised Alpha Pots, caters to a wide variety of of users from extreme expeditioners and outdoor adventurers to family campers. Designed to be functional for solo to group use, the compact nesting Alpha Pots are compatible with Alpha Pans and the new DeltaLight range of camp dinnerware.
The new patent pending pivot lock handle rotates horzontally locking in place for for a secure and Ergonomic grip when in use and folds away keeping the lid locked to the pot for low-profile storage.
- Lightweight, hard-anodised alloy
- Easy flow strainer lid for efficient draining
- Graded volumetric scale for easy measurement
- Textured base for better stability on camping stoves
- Silicone grip stainless steel Pivot-lock™ handle on every pot
See the video below for an insight into the development of the Alpha Pot at Sea to Summit HQ