Constructed from Polartec® NeoShell® this salopette delivers true breathability, stretch and robustness in a lightweight and fully waterproof package. With an athletic cut, articulated and reinforced knees, zip-out gaiters, stretch-woven back, harness-friendly ¾ length side zips and full-sized Kevlar™ instep protectors, Vanir is the professional’s choice.
- Waterproof, breathable, stretch, 3 layer Polartec® Neoshell® in legs, seat and front bib.
- Breathable, stretch-woven back panel
- Kevlar™ reinforced instep protectors
- Hydrostatic head 10,000 mm
- 136 g/m2
- Detachable internal gaiters with elasticated gripper cuff and boot clasp
- Reinforced knees and seat
- Diamond crotch for strength and durability
- Vertically aligned chest pockets
- Elasticated, adjustable, detachable braces with electroplated metal o-rings
- YKK Aquaguard® water repellent two-way front zipper with external storm flap
- YKK Aquaguard® ¾ length two-way leg zippers
- BEMIS® ST-318 seam tape
- Corded, glove compatible zipper pulls
- Weight: 690g (men’s medium)
- Colours: Black with Charcoal and Green
Jöttnar is a British company that makes technical clothing for mountaineering, winter climbing and all-mountain skiing.