The Kinetic Plus is a new super lightweight waterproof stretch softshell from Rab. Designed using Rab's own Proflex™ fabric, the Kinetic Plus provides unrivaled freedom of movement thanks to the built-in stretch of this new fabric. The Kinetic Plus also offers high levels of breathability with an mvtr of 35,000cc/sqm/24hrs. However, unlike conventional softshells, it also features a highly flexible waterproof membrane between its outer and liner fabrics. This transforms the jacket into a waterproof layer with a hydrostatic head of 10,000mm. In contrast to other waterproof designs, The Kinetic Plus is highly stretchy, incredibly breathable and is constructed of a soft, easily compressed fabric.
Part of Rab's 2017 Spring/Summer range of New Breed products, the Kinetic Plus is a unique design with a stripped back feature set to take advantage of its lightweight Proflex™ construction. Ideal for a range of mountain activities where a lightweight, packable and dynamic layer is a must, the Kinetic Plus features a close-fitting stretch-on hood with a laminated and stiffened peak, two A-line hand pockets, adjustable cuffs and fully taped seams. The Kinetic's liner and face fabric layers of Proflex™ are high gauge knits, the outer featuring a DWR treatment for added weather resistance, while the inner lining works to wick moisture rapidly through the system and away from the body.
Men's Kinetic Plus
Women's Kinetic Plus
- Weight: 320g
- Proflex™ stretchy, breathable and waterproof fabric allowing superb freedom of movement
- Breathable membrane and taped seams
- High gauge wicking lining
- Close-fitting stretch-on hood with laminated and stiffened peak
- 1-way YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® front zip
- YKK® AquaGuard® A-line pockets
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Stitch-free hem and cuffs for comfort
- Fit: Slim
- Available in men's and women's in sizes S-XXL and 8-16 respectively.
For more information, please visit the Rab website.