Atom LT Hoody - An icon evolves. Steeped in the alpine, this versatile hoody has warmed climbers, hikers, backcountry skiers and downtown commuters for over a decade.
Worn as a midlayer or standalone, it performs across a range of conditions and output levels. Coreloft™ Compact insulation retains warmth even if wet and has loft retention that withstands years of packing and unpacking. The water resistant Tyono™ 20 face fabric is soft, breathable and durable, stretch side panels improve ventilation and freedom, and the insulated StormHood™ adds warmth.
The updated Atom LT Hoody is more versatile than ever; redesign includes an update to the cuff construction for easier on/off and layering, an updated material package for enhanced durability, updated fit, and a dope dyed liner. Updates include:
- Textile package rebuilt from the bottom up for improved durability, thermal regulation, and sustainability.
- New Coreloft™ Compact synthetic insulation is warm, light, and better resists packing out so performance lasts over time.
- More streamlined fit layers easily and has a contemporary aesthetic that works on and off the mountain.
- Tyono™ 20 – 100% nylon
- Stretch fleece – 94% polyester,
- 6% elastane
- Coreloft™ Compact 60g/m² insulation
- Dope Permeair™ 20 – 100% nylon
- Women's: 320g / 11.3oz (S)
- Men's: 375g / 13.2oz (M)