Rab Cirrus Flex Jacket
This lightweight synthetic duvet is a versatile insulating layer that's well suited to the UK's damp climate, says Charlie Low
Rab's new Rock collection is designed by climbers, for climbers and in close collaboration with the Rab athlete team. It is as suitable for a late night training session indoors as it is for travelling to that hot-rock destination you've been dreaming about all winter, or enjoying a pint in the pub after a productive day in the mountains.
The new Rampage Jacket for men and women heads up the new Rock collection, offering a versatile layer for climbing. Pertex Microlight outer fabric has added stretch and is combined with a Dri-release moisture wicking and quick drying lining. The Rampage Jacket is a light, comfortable and breathable layer perfect for when you're faced with mixed conditions at the crag in the spring and summer.
· Pertex Microlight stretch outer fabric with water repellent finish
· Dri-release moisture wicking and fast drying lining fabric with odour control
· Close fit hood with high collar
· YKK front zip, internal storm-flap, chin guard
· 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
· Spandex stretch cuffs with thumb loops
· Hem drawcord
· Fit: Regular
· Available in mens and womens