Made from Polartec NeoShell®, the Snæfell shell jacket is waterproof to 10,000 mm and has an unrivaled ability to stop water and wind without restricting the release of excess body heat and vapor; and its dual adjustable swivel hood follows your movement, keeping your peripheral vision clear as you turn your head.
Snæfell Neoshell jacket is a versatile outdoor jacket that can be worn on pretty much any occasion. Highly breathable shell material, simple and classic fit, and reliable design. The name of the jacket is derived from the largest freestanding mountain in Iceland, located in the east of the country.
The design of the jacket features a reduced amount of seams. This decreases the risk of water breaking through, improves the fit, and minimizes waste of fabric. Snæfell has a classic fit, with enough room for a mid-layer or light insulated jacket underneath and has an elongated back.
- Integrated dual adjustable swivel hood that follows movements and won't block peripheral vision.
- Visor on the hood for additional comfort and protection and drawstring adjustment
- Venting through pockets.
- Pre-shaped elbow articulation.
- Elongated back.
- Handy card pocket towards the front of the left sleeve. Perfect for ski cards.
- One zipped inside pocket and drawstring in hem.
- Polartec® NeoShell® material: 53% Nylon, 47% Polyester.