For SALEWA South Tyrol is more than just a location; it is in fact the home of our brand and a place you can experience all facets of mountain sports. This makes it the ideal place for our brand development. That is exactly what we express through the names of our new product families - Sesvenna, Antelao and Ortler - to establish a direct connection with our home in the mountains.
ANTELAO – Standing high above the Cadore region, this impressive rock pyramid is the second-highest peak in the Dolomites with challenging routes that involve some climbing and mountaineering, it's the perfect destination for adventurers with a passion for freeskiing.
The lightweight yet tough Antelao GTX C-Knit Jacket was designed with these adrenaline junkies in mind. This water- and windproof, breathable, 3-layer laminate jacket is extremely comfortable to wear, thanks to its wide, ergonomic fit, and offers all the necessary features, such as a helmet-compatible hood, ventilation zips and large pockets.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Storm hood with preshaped visor, ergonomically tailored to a climbing helmet, one-hand rear adjustment system
- Hood with internal stretch front gaitor for optimal protection and fit
- Laser perforated venting in collar to increase breathability
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Adjustable cuffs
- 2-way waterproof front zipper (plastic teeth YKK)
- One-hand adjustable ventilation zips on the back of the upper arm (under tension)
- 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
- 2 large stretch inner pockets
- Inside patch pocket
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Waterproof YKK zips
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Bonded details
- Laser cut 3D logo
To see the rest of the SALEWA Antelao collection and find out more CLICK HERE.