The Mountain Factor, Ambleside are having a Patagonia clearance in-store now, with 50% off selected items and free uk delivery over £30.
Here are a few key items from the range, but for more please visit The Mountain Factor Website.
Patagonia DAS PARKA - RRP £280 / SALE PRICE £140
- Insulated throughout with high-loft 120-g PrimaLoft® SYNERGY and an added layer of heat-trapping 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE in the chest, abdomen and back for core warmth
- Helmet-compatible hood with visor and single-pull drawcord to adjust overall volume and peripheral vision
- Full-length 2-way zipper with internal, insulated wind flap and fold-over zipper garage for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: two zippered, insulated handwarmers; two large interior mesh drop-ins; one exterior zippered chest
- Elasticized cuffs and discreet drawcord at drop hem seal in warmth
- Stuffsack included
- 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% nylon PU-coated ripstop, with a DWR finish. Insulation: 120-g *PrimaLoft® Synergy 100% polyester; torso additional layer: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- 669 g (23.6 oz)
To purhcase the Patagonia DAS PARKA click here.
Patagonia Piton Hybrid Jacket - RRP £140 / SALE PRICE £70
- Polartec® Power Dry® fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management in the arms and back; durable, smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the fabric face
- Microfleece-lined collar, chin guard, cuffs and hem
- One zippered chest pocket and two zippered handwarmer pockets are pack- and harness-compatible
- No shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort
- Front panels: 7.9-oz Polartec® Wind Pro 90% polyester (50% recycled)/10% spandex with Hardface® Technology and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Back and side panels: 5.9-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex
- 323 g (11.4 oz)
To purchase the Patagonia Piton Hybrid Jacket click here.
Patagonia Triolet Jacket - RRP £380 / SALE PRICE £190
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof nylon GORE-TEX® fabric
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System™ with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets and pit zips feature supple watertight, coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight; internal zipper pocket
- Low profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- 3-layer, 4.2-oz, 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 5.5-oz, 70-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 590 g (20.8 oz)
To purchase the Patagonia Triolet Jacket click here.