Hyalite Equipment produce a large range of outdoor products, but are best known for their technical sleeping mats which combine innovative technology, recycled materials and clever design.
We have a limited stock of two of their leading models at 40% off MSRP (saving you up to £68) with Free UK Delivery!
Peak Oyl MTN £57 (MSRP £95)This four season mat offers a fantastic compromise between technical features and comfort. A die cut foam core (made from palm oil rather than crude oil) is sandwiched between durable recycled face fabrics to provide enough insulation for year round use. The raised inflatable siderails help to keep you in contact with this insulation no matter how restless you are at night.
- Weight 690g
- Bio-mapped stuffed diamonds increase warmth to provide a good night sleep in cold conditions
- 40% bio-based foam lessens the environmental impact by using a rapidly renewable source
- Durable, abrasion resistant DRS recycled P.E.T. fabric
- Diamond die cutting reduces weight and pack size
- Insulated bermed side rails keeps you on your mat during the night
- Bluesign approved fabric
- Fabric: 50D nylon
Peak Elite AC £48 (MSRP £80)This three season mat is ideal for the weight conscious. Its classic airbed design (which is typically not very warm) if beefed up with the addition of bio-mapped insulation and Hyalite Equipment's Radiant Heat Return Technology to give you the best of both worlds. As with the Peak Oyl MTN you are supported by oversized tubes on either side to ensure a good night's sleep.
- Weight 396g
- Radiant Heat Return (R.H.R) technology that increases your R-value by 10% for a warmer night's sleep
- 2.5" of air core cushion maximises comfort on ultralight excursions
- Bio-mapped insulation to improve thermal efficiency and allow for the smallest possible packed size
- Oversized outer tubes for cradling you in the saddle to keep you from shifting off the pad at night
- Superlight, recycled P.E.T. abrasion resistant fabric
- Fabric: 33D diamond ripstop nylon
|£57 and £48|
See this product at the Outside Ltd shop