Designed in Switzerland, ideal for the British outdoors.
Mammut's Ayako High GTX is a proven, versatile all rounder for hill walking & scrambling.
The Ayako High GTX provides superb protection from the elements with an innovative design and high level of breathability, keeping your feet dry and comfortable from the first step to the last.
If you predict unpredictability on your backpacking or hiking trips, then the Mammut Ayako High GTX will be the ideal boot for you. Combining the lasting comfort of memory foam, a GORE-TEX® lined waterproof yet breathable upper, the Ayako will handle anything from minor temperature fluctuations to freak downfalls with ease, ensuring that you are comfortable no matter what the hills may throw at you.
A great deal of thought has gone into stabilising the foot within the boot, from the TPU Motion Control system that prevents the foot from twisting outwards, the Base Fit® system ensure the heel is held securely in place, whilst our Feet Map System ensures that all the relevant cushioning, warming and non-slip lining materials are located in exactly the right places.
The Vibram® Mulaz outsole, with its integrated Climbing Zone, provides you with a firm footing and great traction across a variety of terrains; ideal for hiking, via feratta and occasional scrambling.
- GORE-TEX® Performance comfort footwear lining.
- Vibram Mulaz outsole with triple density mid sole for ideal traction and cushioning.
- Hardwearing Suede & Nylon mixed uppers.
- Base Fit® technology, Motion Control & 3 zone lacing for stability & traction control.
- Memo Foam for personalised comfort.
- Rubber toe cap & liquid rubber to protect the uppers.