Three adults and spare kit will sleep comfortably inside the Asgard 3P. Six internal mesh pockets also give adequate additional storage space for guidebooks, head torches and food. The deep bath tub construction groundsheet is fully taped and high door entrances limit grass and dirt getting inside the tent.
Storm construction also includes the clever 2-in-1 guy line systems which help equalize tension during high winds. Finally two foam inserts attached the each side of the inner tent which help tension the flysheet and ensure the inner and outer don't touch together.Specifications and stockists below.
If you need reliable 3 person mountain tent then it's time to get yourself Marmot's Asgard 3P tent.
Colour Option: Red/Orange or Green
Sleeps: 3 Adults
Design: 4 Pole Geodesic (+ 1 pole for front porch)
Pack Size: 65 x 18 x 22 cm
Poles: DAC Featherlite NSL 9.9 Materials:
Fly Sheet: 40D Nylon Ripstop, Silicon/PU, Fully seam taped, 5000mm hydrostatic head.
Inner tent: 40D Polyester Ripstop (not coated)
Ground Sheet: Bath tub constriction, 70D Nylon, PU, 10000mm hydrostatic head.
1. Extreme storm geodesic constructed
2. 2-in-1 guy system equalizes tension between guy tension points
3. Poled front porch offering excellent storage space and 2 door entry options with three way zippers.
4. Front and rear air flow vents
5. Foam separators stop flysheet and inner touching and help keep flysheet tension.
6. x6 inside mesh pockets
7. Orange or Green Flysheet colour options available
8. Midge Nets on both inner doors + concealment doors for privacy
Retailers stocking the Asgard 3P in Orange/Red are as follows:
Joe Brown: : Tel: 01286 870327 Web: www.joe-brown