Brand new for this Spring, Sea to Summit have launched the X-Seal & Go Series. Sea to Summit already have a wide range of collapsible cookwear on the market and the X-Seal & Go joins this range as a collapislbe food container which has airtight seals.
Constructed using fleixble food grade silicone, the X-Seal & Go is light, compact and durable. The Seal & Go range featured threaded lids which are easy to operate and lock tight, which provides peace of mind against spillage. There are four different sizes available which means there is a pot suitable for everyone, whether you're taking your lunch to the office or taking a snack out hiking.
Tiny Pack Size: The 600ml container collapses to just 18mm high to save space in your bag
Quick Close Lids: Airtight sealable lid designed to quickly lock into place with a simple quarter turn
Easy Clean Thread: 3 Individual threads making cleaning much simpler
Ergonomic Design: Cleverly designed lids and base have ergonomic grips for easy twisting
X-Seal & Go Small
- Perfect for: Snacks like nuts, berries or small portion of soup
- Extremely compact, folds down to 17mm
- Fits inside the lid of the X-Seal & Go Large to make up a lunch kit
- Volume: 215ml
- RRP £13
X-Seal & Go Medium
- Perfect for: Snacks, soups or cereals for breakfast
- Folds down to 17mm
- Fits inside the lid of the X-Seal & Go XL
- Volume: 415ml
- RRP £14
X-Seal & Go Large
- Perfect for: Taking prepared ingredients or meals such as pasta into the outdoors, or for carrying your lunch to work.
- Folds down to 18mm
- Volume: 600ml
- RRP £17
X-Seal & Go XL
- Perfect for: Taking prepared meals or salads out walking or camping, or for taking a bigger lunch to work!
- Folds down to 26mm
- Volume: 850ml
- RRP £19