The Velum jacket is constructed combining minimalist seaming and lightweight zips with a 'Bergonomic' cut, ensuring harness compatibility and excellent arm lift. The helmet compatible hood features a single handed adjustment system that was developed with, and tested by, Leo Houlding during the Asgard Project. The jacket weighs in at only 360g for the men's (size large) and 324g for the women's (size 12).
Other features include:
- Reinforced shoulder and back neck area featuring Pro Shell technology in key wear areas
- Two way water resistant centre front zip
- Two external pockets with water resistant zips for storage and ventilation
- Bonded adjustable cuff tabs with hook and loop closure
- Single hand adjustable hem cord.
Thanks to a lighter, thinner membrane and new lamination technology, Active Shell is the most breathable GORE-TEX® fabric ever. It's tough too, making it ideal for high octane, often punishing outdoor activities. The Berghaus Velum jacket is available in specialist outdoor stores and online now.
|£175.00. Free UK Delivery!|
See this product at the Outside Ltd shop