Sherpa Adventure Gear seeks to honour the unsung Sherpa heroes of Everest by creating gear that earns the praise of the world's toughest high-altitude climbers. As a Sherpa-owned company, we also strive each day to strengthen the fabric of our families and villages by giving much needed scholarships to underprivileged Sherpa children, and bringing meaningful opportunities to the people of Nepal.
Here are two key pieces from our Spring/Summer range. For more information on the other products made by Sherpa Adventure Gear please visit www.sherpaadventuregear.co.uk.
Sherpa Preeti Tank - Rathee Multi
Preeti is a common first name for women in Nepal. It means “love.”
- Multi color stretch jersey jacquard knit
- Elegant cut with a comfortable fit
- Asymmetrical ruching at left hem creates a unique layering racer-back tank
- Fabric incorporates Polygiene® technology, which utilizes natural silver salt to inhibit the growth of odor-causing microorganisms; it lasts the life of the garment and does not wash out
Fabric: 93% Polyester 7% Spandex w/ Polygiene® antimicrobial technology
SW556 | Size: XS-XL | Wt: 92.6 g
Sherpa Himalaya Tee - Sarkar Blue
In Sanskrit, hima means snow and alaya means dwelling. The Himalaya range in South Asia includes over 100 mountains over 23,600 feet. These are the highest peaks in the world, and Mount Everest is supreme among them all.
- Classic crew-neck styling and set in sleeve
- Prayer flag reinforcement tape at neck provides a clean and comfortable finish, as well as preventing the neckline from stretching out
Fabric: 100% organic cotton
SM515 | Size: S-XXL | Wt: 170 g
|Buy Now with FREE UK Delivery!!!|
See this product at the Outside Ltd shop