Winter and Alpine climbing particularly require you to cope with a hugely diverse range of activity including long approaches with a heavy pack, athletic crux moves and drawn out static belays. Pontetorto Micro Grid fleece is ideally suited to these needs with high levels of warmth and minimum bulk that layers perfectly. The already exceptional levels of moisture transfer are supplemented by lighter weight panels of Pontetorto Micro Grid fleece in key areas such as underarms, face, cuffs and waist. As a result moisture build up next to the skin is minimised whether the Eclipse Hooded Zip Tee is worn alone on a strenuous walk in or far inside your layers whilst waiting for your partner to dig out crucial buried protection.
Our proven Active Cut is non-restrictive for even the most contorted mixed moves whilst the longer length won't pull out of a harness when multiple hanging belays are standard. Trim pre-shaped sleeves work seamlessly under other layers as well as being perfect for milder days on the rock and integrated thumb loops are built into low bulk cuffs to help keep your wrists and hands warm with or without gloves. Flatlocked seams throughout ensure next to skin comfort whilst seam free hips ensure the perfect fit under a heavily laden harness or rucksack.
An ultra technical close fitting, Lycra bound hood sets the Eclipse Hooded Zip Tee apart in hostile conditions. Intended to replace a balaclava it offers full face protection and offset zip for comfort during long, tough days of biting winds and spindrift avalanches. Easily fitting under a helmet it provides the perfect seal between head and neck. The deep front zip and high collar allow you to keep heat in when needed but also to dump it quickly during involved, post holing approaches. An offset, mesh backed Napoleon pocket keeps crucial items easily to hand.
Totally functional the Eclipse Hooded Zip T is an essential layer for year round climbing and expedition use.
- Pontetorto Technostretch fleece for warmth and minimum bulk
- Lightweight Pontetorto Technostretch fleece panels in key areas
- Polygiene anti-microbial technology
- Active cut with longer length and pre-shaped sleeves
- Close fitting Lycra bound hood with face protection and offset closure
- Flatlocked seams throughout for next-to-skin comfort
- Offset YKK deep centre front stretch zipper for ventilation
- Napoleon chest pocket with mesh back
- Seam-free hips for comfort with a harness or rucksack
- Low bulk cuffs with integrated thumb loops