DMM have developed the Demon Cam in order to provide more racking options in their active protection range. It combines some of the favourite features from their two existing cams: the tried and trusted 13.75°, single axle head unit of the 4CU, with the justifiably popular stem assembly of the Dragon with its patented thumb press and extendable sling design. The result is a lightweight, versatile, and functional device that caters for climbers who prefer single stem ergonomics, for those who are used to the traditional sizing system, and for those who want to double up their cam racks to offer even more placement options.
The range covers placements from 13mm to 100mm in nine colour coded sizes. The colours follow the same sequence as the 4CU, but with reversed the cam lobe colouring,opposite to the Dragon for easily identification.
- A lightweight single axle, single stem cam
- Special thumb grip and trigger bar for easy handling
- Original 13.75° camming angle
- Cam stops for 10kN in passive position
- Fitted with extendable 8mm Dyneema slings
- Colour coded to help you make a speedy identification
|RRP £45; NOW 20-25% OFF!|
See this product at the Climbing Centre Group shop