The Mountain Equipment Croz Jacket is a technical midlayer that is perfect for early season rock climbs, alpinism and big mountain days on foot. A hybrid fleece construction gives you warmth and breathability, without restricting movement.
This evolved fleece jacket really excels as an outer on a big rock route or under a shell on long alpine climbs. Ceramic reinforced fabric at the shoulders and hips resists abrasion whilst ultra-fast drying fabric under the arms is combined with stretchy, low bulk fleece in the main body and hood.
- Pontetorto® Technostretch 245 fleece for warmth and minimal bulk [main body and hood]
- Ceramic reinforced Pontetorto® Technostretch 260 for abrasion resistance [shoulders and hips]
- POLARTEC® Power Dry 225 for exceptional moisture transfer and minimal bulk [underarms, side panels and cuffs]
- Active fit
- Flatlocked throughout for next-to-skin comfort
- Lycra® bound grown-on hood fits under or over a helmet
- YKK® moulded centre front zip
- 2 pockets and 1 Napoleon chest pocket
- Low bulk cuffs with integrated thumb loops
- Dual tether hem drawcords
The Croz is hugely versatile, and a great option for all sorts of mountain activists, especially when you consider the low price of this Special Offer jacket
Was £130, Now just £89