Inner pocket, ventilation through mechanical construction as well as mesh window, easy adjustable guy ropes, magnet closing and corner poles, which can convert the door into a tarp.
The technical construction and the choice of state-of-the-art fabrics and components has made Telemark 2 one of the most advanced tents in the world, and it is available with aluminium or carbon poles for lower weight.
- Extremely light weight yet spacious and strong
- The Telemark ULW2 is a two person tent that only weighs 880 grams.
- The Telemark ULW is 770 grams and has been wind tested to 25m/s (55 miles per hour). See the Wind Tunnel Test Video here
- light weight aluminium pole construction
- ultra-light 10 Denier silicon/nylon rip stop fly sheet fabric
- magnetic 'quick-snap' door closure
- Integrated tarp conversion
- Increase you living and storage space with the door open tarp arrangement
- storage pocket
- Telemark 1 LW: Aluminium pole: 830 grams
- Telemark 1 ULW: Carbon Pole: 770 grams
- Telemark 2 LW: Aluminium pole: 950 grams
- Telemark 2 ULW: Carbon pole: 880 grams
- Two Colours available;
- Burnt Red
- Forest Green.
Elite Mountain Supplies Prices from: £288:
Elite Mountain Supplies Exclusive Offer: Free EMS Tent Wind Anchor Kit
Add stability to your tent and reduce the noise is makes in windy conditions with the EMS Wind Anchor Kit.
Kit consists of:
- Two large ‘Y’ pegs, each 190mm long for getting a solid anchor point even in soft soil.
- Two Ultra Light Reflective guy lines (3.75 metres each) with sliding tensioners.
- Two Reflective ‘noise free’ zip pulls to replace the jangling metal ones on your tent.
- Complete Kit weighs 50 grams.
See this product at the Elite Mountain Supplies shop