"The Great Wilderness" is a luxury hardback photography book depicting one of Scotland's most remote mountain areas. It shows the Highlands at their most beautiful during ephemeral moments of light, dramatic weather and seasonal change. It is the culmination of four years of work hiking hundreds of miles and wild camping for countless nights in the mountains.
The images explore the mountain area between Ullapool and Loch Maree, covering Fisherfield, Dundonnell and Letterewe in depth. Woven between the images are stories of adventure and solitude in the mountains.
Depicting spectacular mountain scenery in exceptional lighting conditions, this book is for anyone who loves the Scottish Highlands, whether Munroists, casual hillwalkers, landscape photographers or the general public.
- Foreword by Joe Cornish
- Production Printed and Casebound in the UK
- Pages 136 Litho printed pages
- Paper 200gsm silk paper
- Cover Foiled title, debossed mountain graphic
- Bookcloth Ratchford, Palace Green 07
- End Papers Custom printed map design
- Dimensions 240mm x 300mm
- Published Alex Nail Publishing
- ISBN 978-1-3999-6721-1