The harness for top performance. Jakob Schubert climbed his way into the medal rankings at the 2019 World Championships with the Sender harness. The MAMMUT Pro Team Athlete will also rely on this climbing harness at the Olympic Games.
Highly breathable and robust thanks to the laser-cut fabric. Optimum weight distribution with Split Webbing technology.
The climbing harness for performance sports climbers.
- Harness closure system: Slide-Bloc buckle
- Laser-cut fabric for breathability and robustness
- 2 large pre-shaped gear loops for easy attachment and 2 lightweight gear loops
- Tie-in loop protected by high-quality plastic to avoid abrasive wear and extend the service life
- Indicator in the tie-in loop shows when the harness needs to be replaced
- Strong haul loop (2 kN)
- Attachment for chalk bag
- Easy to move, hot-forged aluminum buckle
- Attachments for 4 ice screw carabiners
- Unisex design
- Including a bag for handy transport
- Certification: CE EN 12277 Type C, UIAA