The updated Alpha SV: strong gets stronger. In 1998, when Arc'teryx stepped into outerwear with the Alpha SV Jacket, it transformed the outdoor industry.
A foundational part of the Arc'teryx line, the Alpha SV remains an industry icon. The Alpha SV is a proven performer in severe alpine conditions, and now redesigned for Fall 2020, they have developed the strongest Alpha SV ever. Introducing a brand new fabric technology from GORE-TEX - Gore-Tex Pro with Most Rugged technology, the most durable, and contamination resistant Gore-Tex Pro.
Redesign also includes RECCO reflectors and custom TPU zipper pulls. Arc'teryx has worked exclusively with GORE- TEX since the launch of their outerwear line and remains committed to the partnership because their products are the most durable on the market. Proven over time, it has evolved into one of the deepest, most important collaborations in the outdoor industry. This is how GORE-TEX PRO with Most Rugged Technology came to be.
- Highly durable
- Abrasion resistant
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Strategically placed narrow GORE seam tape (8mm width)
- Super durable N100d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO is highly abrasion resistant
Design & Fit
- Generous cut for easy layering
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility