France : Languedoc-Roussillon has now been added to the Rockfax App. This is the book that covers the areas from the Ardèche, through the Gorges du Tarn and de la Jonte, and on to Thaurac, Seynes, Russan and Orgon amongst others.
This now means that all four existing guidebooks to French areas are now available with Chamonix to follow when it is published this summer.
This package contains 3,100 routes on 17 crags. You can buy it in smaller packages if that suits.
It is available now via the Crags Tab > Downloads for £19.99 or as 10 separate bundles.
Version 1.3 Available
We have also released version 1.3 of the App. This should automatically update via the App Store but you may need to check if you have set your Apps to updated manually.
== New Features ==
- Share routes from the route list (press and hold), or the share button in the route drawer when looking at a topo. This creates an image with the route marked on it you can send to your mates by text, Facebook or email to get them fired up.
- Crags (installed or not) are searchable from spotlight.
- Installed routes are searchable from spotlight.
- Added a notification to inform when the connection to the app store has been made (so there's no need to keep tapping the download buttons to find out).
- More about the Rockfax App
- Download now from the App Store
|Over 39,000 routes available|
See this product at the Rockfax shop