Designed to be extremely light but exceptionally comfortable, the M-270 is ideal for performance-focused ice and mixed climbers. It features Arc'teryx's 'Warp Strength Technology' for lightweight and even load distribution. Breaking from alpine tradition with streamlined features and wide-opening mesh leg loops to accommodate boots and extra layers for winter pursuits, the M-270 offers fifteen ice clipper slots and two large gear loops.
More about Arc'teryx's Warp Strength Technology in this UKC News Item.
- Sizes: XS S M L XL
- Weight: 275 g (Medium)
- 'Warp Strength Technology' construction—load is evenly distributed across entire harness structure
- Mesh leg loops, belay loop and tie-in point
- Wear safety marker on belay loop and tie-in points
- Low profile webbing haul/gear loop
- Two adjustable gear loops and self-locking buckle
- Fifteen ice clipper slots Materials: 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- 'Burly' Double Weave four-way stretch fabric
- 'Vapor Mesh'
- Type 66 nylon webbing
- Polyurethane gear loops