Lowe Alpine have been engineering innovative and practical mountaineering products using the best, most durable materials for nearly 60 years. For winter 2014 they release a new range of mountaineering and climbing packs that stays true to this vision.
The Alpine Attack 35:45 is the flagship model in this range and will tick every box for the modern alpinist. It's lightweight, durable, clean and capable of carrying ice tools, ski's and heavy loads in complete comfort.
Updates from the original Attack series include:
- The main body is now completely seamless. This helps reduce weight and improves durability. All interaction points are easy to operate even when wearing winter gloves or mitts; including the axe and ski attachment systems and all buckles and zippers.
- The HeadLocker system for attaching axes has now been updated and improved to accommodate even the most technical axes on the market and the LoadLocker buckle has been tweaked so it's even easier to use than ever before.
- The AdaptiveFit hipbelt and shoulder harness ensure a comfortable fit whatever your body shape, while the shoulder straps feature extra padding where it is needed the most.
- The hipbelt tucks away into specially-designed pockets for those who prefer to climb without a belt, and there's a quick-access loop for ice screws.
- The tough moulded back panel with its internal wire frame saves weight and minimises the chance of any snow build up either while climbing or when placing the pack on the ground.
- The lid of the pack is completely removable to save weight. Once removed the excess space can compressed using a compression system ensuring it reduces bulk while climbing.
- The special Trishield nylon ripstop fabric is the strongest Lowe Alpine have ever used. In addition it is then coated with a silicone treatment that increases tear resistance by an additional 20%.
The pack was developed alongside top alpinist Andy Cave. The team worked extensively with Andy to ensure that the pack performed well across a variety of climbing disciplines and conditions.
The Alpine Attack is available in both 35:45L and 45:55L versions. There is also a women specific version that benefits from a number of adjustments to ensure a better fit for female climbers and mountaineers.
The Alpine Attack RRP is £90. To learn more about the product head to our website and watch the series of videos that introduce all the features in more detail.
|Men's and Ladies sizes in stock. Free shipping.|
See this product at the Needle Sports shop
|Save over 20%!!!|
See this product at the Joe Brown - Snowdonia shop
|£65.00. Buy now with FREE UK delivery|
See this product at the Outside Ltd shop
See this product at the Jagged Globe shop