Clothing that carries you from crag to coffee shop, wall to weekend leisure, that was the objective of the Black Diamond design team when formulating the women's clothing collection. And of course, it had to live up to BD's Full Commitment Guaranteed promise which promises to replace, repair or refund any apparel if you're not 100% satisfied with it. No charge. No fine print. No debate. Guaranteed. A risk-free investment, what's not to like?
Take a look below to see how they achieved the perfect combination of technical performance and relaxed style in a collection of clothing as strong as you are.
Forged Denim Pants £110
Redefining climbing denim one step at a time, BD's new Forged Denim are game changes in stretch climbing pants. They use an innovative combination of best-in-class materials with climbing specific features to create the world's best climbing denim, utilizing Black Diamond's exclusive BD.FORGED design protocol.
FOCUSED on climbing
OPTIMISED to work seamlessly with BD harnesses and accessories
REGULATING temperature through its light strength- to-weight ratio
GEAR-CENTRIC as an essential piece of your arsenal to enhance performance
ENGINEERED fit and stretch to move with you to every degree, and most importantly
DURABLE thanks to the Cordura fibres in the fabric. Through this process, we've created denim that is both extremely durable, yet unbelievably light and stretchy, designed to work perfectly with your climbing gear. Finally, our slim, tapered fit gives our denim a stylish yet highly functional cut, making the Forged Denim the ultimate climbing pant, and substantially different than any other denim available to climbers. One pitch and you'll know ...
- BD.FORGED designed and tested to be the world's best climbing denim
- Super durable Cordura Denim with unbelievable stretch, light enough to stay cool
- Harness-compatible, low-profile hardware
- Integrated brush pocket
- Slim, slightly tapered V11 Fit for pure climbing functionality
- Weight: 610 g men. 435g women
- Fit: Slim
- Size: 2-12 women
- Available in lengths 30, 32
- Leg opening: 10"
- Colour: Diamond Black, Faded or Indigo
Notion SP Pant £70
Sometmes even a best-selling pant can be made a little better and the Notion SP is a good example. It's the result of a few tweaks to the Notion Pant- now with a slimmer fit, elastic waistband. and harness-friendly pockets. Soft cotton pants with a touch of stretch, the Notion SP Pants are ideal for training, cragging and gym climbing.
- Organic Cotton
- Elastic waistband
- Elastic cuffs
- Two hand pockets and two rear pockets
- Reinforced knees
- Seat gusset
- Internal hex pocket print
- 31.5-inch inseam
- Weight: 354 g
- Fit: Regular
- Size: XS-XL
- Colours: Anthracite, Black, Ink Blue, Atmosphere, Wild Rose.
Cirque Shell £160
A three-season shell built for the send, it is tailor made for climbing and trekking in the mountains. The highly durable, 4-way stretch allows movement without sacrificing protection.
- Zippered chest and harness compatible hand pockets
- Adjustable climbing helmet compatible hood
- Low profile Hypalon zipper pulls and cuff tabs
- YKK DWR zippers with integrated zipper garages
- Reflective logos for high visibility in low light conditions
- Bluesign approved primary fabric
- Weight: 216g
- Size XS-XL
- Colours: Black, Atmosphere and Papaya
Cottonwood Tank £60
Stylish yet strong, just like its namesake, the Cottonwood Tank combines a barely-there feel with an integrated sports bra for added support. Each of the two parts can be worn separately making it a good investment piece.
- Integrated sports bra with removable pads
- 2 in 1 option to war as stand along pieces
- Weight: 198g
- Size XS-XL
- Colours: Nickel, Ice Blue, Pink