The Nine Trails Jacket is for those whose idea of entertainment has everything to do with lung-busting mountain passes. Made from lightweight, wind-resistant 15-denier 100% nylon, it's treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light rain. Its exceptionally breathable stretch-woven back and underarm panels (91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex) vent excess heat. The high-rise tricot-lined neck, revised wrists (now with improved elastic-style cuffs that are easily pushed up) and drawcord at the hem seal out chilly weather. The jacket stashes into its own internal chest pocket. Reflective heat-transfer logos (front and back) keep you visible.
Keeping our mission statement: 'Build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm', we're pleased to announce that 88% of our Spring/Summer 2010 apparel either contains an e-fiber or is recyclable. 62% of our velocity clothing is recyclable, a huge achievement for any technical line and 69% contains recycled materials.
Light, slightly transparent, tough, triple-ripstop nylon soft shell on torso, arms and shoulders, and breathable recycled polyester stretch-woven fabric on back, and underarms; Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather protection.
- Available in Men's and Women's fit
- Light, slightly transparent, tough, triple-ripstop nylon soft shell on torso, arms and shoulders, and breathable recycled polyester stretch-woven fabric on back and underarms
- Jacket has Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather protection
- Jacket stuffs into internal chest pocket
- Improved fit on lower sleeve and soft-shell fabric removed - sleeves are easily pushed up over forearms
- Drawcord at hem keeps wind out
- Reflective heat-transfer logos (front and back)
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- Contrast color on back
- Body: 1.1-oz 15-denier 100% nylon with 50-denier triple-ripstop
- Back and underarm panels: 3.5-oz 75-denier stretch woven 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex
- Jacket has Deluge DWR finish
- Made in Vietnam.
Find one here: UKC: UK Patagonia Stockists List