This supple, quick-to-wick tee is Patagonia's stretchiest baselayer, made to help keep you cool, dry and moving freely during active pursuits. The fabric blend of 84% polyester / 16% spandex has 'Gladiodor' odour control and 50+ UPF sun protection. Resting lightly on the skin, it allows a cooling airflow and wicks perspiration. The neckline has a scooped shape. Offset seams feel smooth under pack straps, and reflective logos on the chest and centre-back aid visibility.
View Patagonia's entire Capilene Base Layer range for men and women here: www.patagonia.com/capilene
- Superior stretch and moisture management
- Durable smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Self-fabric crew neck
- Seams offset for maximum mobility with minimum chafe
- Reflective logo
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 84% polyester/16% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and 'Gladiodor' odor control
Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you're going to sweat, and at some point you're going to stink. Gladiodor Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Gladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.