Created to act as a cross-season all rounder the 360 is a reliable and fully featured model that will be at home on first forays out or on longer expeditions away. Built with safety in mind the 360's testing pedigree is its strength. Optimal shaping, optimal material use and top impact resistance - due to extra EPS foam protection – meaning great test results, including a best in class side impact result. However, this strength is not a sacrifice to weight or fit and the 360 remains a lightweight choice. Internally, it adjusts via a glove friendly 'dial-system', cinches and releases simply and sits comfortably on adjustable, cushioned EVA pads.
A safety conscious go anywhere, do anything, all rounder with a strong sense of style, an excellent fit and a price tag that protects the wallet; the 360 redefines polycarbonate performance.
- Lightweight best in class Polycarb/Eps helmet
- Quik-Dial glove friendly adjustable sizing
- Adjustable EVA cushioned, head hugging inner pads
- Nexus Acetal (better in low temp) quick release chin strap buckle
- Smooth 16mm nylon chin strap
- 4 Torch grips (acetal – better in low temps)
- Foil covered vents
- Hood friendly sizing for winter wear
- 3 Stylish colour choices
- Emergency inner sticker
- Free storage bag
- One size (new size 1 in 2010).
- CE / UIAA / 3 Sigma rated.
- Weight: 360 grams.
- Size: 21-24"
You can download a User Guide for the 360 here.
See this product at the Joe Brown - Snowdonia shop