Strong, slick and well vented, the Fusion helmet is great all-rounder for mountain or rock action.
The new hard shell Fusion combines a strong polypropylene outer with an EPS layer, attached by simple mechanical joints. This new system provides greater flexibility between layers, making the model less susceptible to damage. Simple adjustment through the ‘Quik-Clik’ dial fine-tunes the two available sizes for a perfect fit. Additional comfort is provided through a removable and washable lining. A small brim adds additional coverage for ice and rock fall.
From everyday cragging to alpine action the Fusion's a hardwearing option that won't let you down
• Hardshell helmet with polyprop outer and EPS inner
• ‘Quik-Clik’ dial for quick one handed adjustment
• Well vented
• Innovative construction for improved durability and flexibility
• 4 large headtorch clips
• Lamp clips
• Brim for added face protection
• Removable and washable comfort lining
• Two sizes
Size 1 - 48cm - 58cm // 332g / 11.71oz
Size 2 - 56cm - 63cm // 370g / 13.05oz
From Stanage to the Grandes Jorasse the Fusion's a great all rounder.