The usage of the insulating Gore-Tex/Duratherm lining makes it completely waterproof and breathable. The upper features the “3D Flex System” hinge, innovative system of multidirectional ankle hinge, combined with an elastic anatomical snow protection in the back, with a small integrated elastic gaiter.
The insulating Ibi-Thermo footbed gives the boot exceptional insulation from the cold. New tapered HP3 midsole and shock absorbing PU inserts in the area under the heel and the ball of the foot. New exclusive sole with the innovative technology IBS (Impact Brake System), developed in collaboration with Vibram, designed to soften impact on hard ground.
New removable tongue with incorporated ventilation system, gives the option of adjusting the fit, personalized for any foot. The EZ Out pull loop (Patent Pending) facilitates the unlocking of the lace lock. The new model weights only 2050 grams per pair.
- New snug fitting and comfortable last
- 3D Flex System
- Integrated elastic gaiter
- Insulating Ibi-Thermo footbed
- Removable tongue
- Removable insulated footbed
- Only 2050 grams per pair
- Upper: 3+mm water-repellent Idro-Perwanger® leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort
- Insole: 9mm insulating Ibi-Thermo
- Sole: Vibram Impact Brake System, easy to resole. Suitable for step-in crampons
- Sizes: 37 - 48, including half sizes
- Patent: Registered design
- Weight: 2.050 grams per pair
See this product at the Ellis Brigham shop
|£320.00. Free UK Delivery!|
See this product at the Outside Ltd shop
See this product at the Joe Brown - Snowdonia shop