For 2017 the Diabolo and Diabola have been re-shaped, with the new lasts offering precise, low profile toe shape, close fitting heel and increased tension at the rand. A high quality split leather and microfiber upper provides slipper-like feel at the toe, and the secure double strap closure works with the slim heel to ensure a snug, secure fit.
The models have also been treated to our high performance Zenith Pro rubber, providing supreme confidence on the smallest of edges and most marginal of smears.
Diabolo and Diabola are precise yet forgiving, and are the perfect choice for any climber taking their first steps onto harder climbs.
- UPPERS: Split leather and microfiber. Integrated tongue on the upper. Fast double strap closure system
- LINING: No
- CONSTRUCTION: Slip-Lasted
- MIDSOLE: Special anti deformation midsole
- SOLE: Ultra sticky Boreal ZENITH Pro outsole. 4-4.5mm thickness depending on size
- CHARACTERISTICS: A great compromise between comfort and performance. Precise yet forgiving
- USAGE: Superbly versatile. Use indoors or outdoors, routes or bouldering
|£85.00. Buy Now with Free UK Delivery!!!|
See this product at the Outside Ltd shop
|£95.00. Diabolo and Diabola in stock now!|
See this product at the Joe Brown - Snowdonia shop
|£95.00. In store and online.|
See this product at the Cold Mountain Kit shop