Beta Eco is constructed using recycled materials wherever possible in an effort to lead the way for environmentally sustainable climbing shoes. Aimed at newer climbers who predominantly climb on indoor walls, the Beta Eco offers the same superb breathability, comfort and performance as the regular Beta in a more environmentally sustainable package. Beta Eco is ideal for novice climbers, as a training pair for more experienced climbers and anyone who wants to minimise their environmental impact.
With an upper constructed from a recycled, highly breathable knitted polyester, Beta Eco has a great next-to-skin feel. The last shape is symmetric and flat with a concaved midsole made from recycled material to place toes into a comfortable yet precise position.
The medium tension low volume heel helps introduce a more technical fit, and allows more advanced techniques using the heel to be used. Closure straps and heel tabs are also constructed from recycled materials.
Underneath, Beta Eco features extensive use of recycled Eco rubber, with Zenith Quattro used on the climbing zones to maintain the high performance edging support and long-lasting friction.
Beta Eco is a highly versatile shoe which could be sized for comfort on multi-pitch or all day climbing, or sized tightly for higher performance and training.
- UPPERS: Recycled polyester upper for superior breathability, and with a reinforced, recycled double strap closure.
- LINING: No
- CONSTRUCTION: Slip-lasted
- MIDSOLE: Special anti-deformation recycled midsole
- SOLE: Sticky yet durable Boreal ZENITH Quattro outsole. 4-4.5 mm thickness depending on size. Central part of the outsole with recycled rubber
- CHARACTERISTICS: Light and breathablemodel suitable for long climbing sessions.Excellent comfort and ideal for newerclimbers and when training. Extensive use of recycled materials
- USAGE: For beginners, training and indoor climbing
- WEIGHT: 510 gr. pair. Size 7 U.K.