A range of packs from Grivel to suit all your ambitions whether they be on snow, ice or rock.
- Volume: 40+10L
- Back System: Ergonomic Butterfly
- Weight: 1550 gr
The Alpine Pro 40+10 is to set to quickly become the "go to" pack for any mountain sports enthusiast and climbers. The statement of design stipulated that the pack had to be light, tough and comfortable, which means that the Alpine Pro has been built with a host of features that are essential on a pack of this type and non that aren't.
Innovation has been key to hitting the brief and aside from the feature list, the Alpine Pro has been made using a tough but durable recycled fabric which is key as Grivel stride to reduce their carbon output.
We've used ergonomic and comfortable, self-adapting Butterfly back system which provides un-rivalled comfort and support in all conditions. Some of the key points about this pack is that the base of the pack has been reinforced and designed so that the pack stands upright, this coupled with the long front zip, allow the user easy access in any condition. The Alpine Pro also has 2 ski attachment points, 2 axe points, helmet holder, crampon attachment, hydration bladder compatible and an innovative new waist belt that has 3 configurations- Wrap band, tape or completely removed.
- Recommended use: Scottish Winter Mountaineering, Icefalls and Scottish Mixed
- Volume: 35L
- Back System: Thermo Formed
- Weight: 900g
Grivel's answer to the need of a clean and tough function-driven climbing backpack. Stripped down to the essentials, it is the ideal partner for all your adventures in the mountains.
- Extremely durable fabric (VX-07) reinforced with black polyester X-Ply for all conditions and uses
- Padded ergonomic back for maximum comfort
- Fully concealable straps, holders, lashes and waist belt
- Wide and fast top-opening for best functionality
- Ergonomic thermo-formed back for maximum comfort
- Recommended Use: Modern Mixed and Dry Tooling, Ice Falls and Scottish Mixed
- Volume: 35 L
- Weight: 1105 gr
Clean shape and durable fabric for a very versatile pack for climbing and alpinism, from rock to ice to snow.
- Roll-top opening at the top.
- Back opening for easy access in all situations.
- Extra concealable webbing on the top for rope or other gear.
- Completely removable webbing belt.
- Volume: 45L
- Back System: Padded
- Weight: 2130g
- Large Rope Tarp
- Guidebook Pocket
If you like climbing rocks then this is the bag for you. Whether you like trad, sport or even indoor climbing, the features and design of the Rocker will suite your every need. It carries up to 2 ropes, all of your hardware, phones, guide books, brushes... it even has a large rope tarp. The heavy duty nylon from stops your kit from getting dirty and the suitcase style opening means that your gear is easily accessed and kept in one place. All of this built around an extremely comfortable back system.